I find it funny how, everyday you’re surrounded by complete strangers, all of which have different dreams, thoughts, and problems. However, you never find out about any of these, simply because we’re scared to speak to people who are the same as us
"3 Things You Should Never Have Low Standards About:
"Do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay."
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
"Jobs fill your pocket. Adventures fill your soul."
do i have a crush on you or am i just lonely
do i like you or do i like that you like medo I like you or do I like the idea of you
do i want to be in a relationship or do i just want to prove that i’m worthy of one